Making important changes to our life style doesn’t happen overnight.
Patience is the key. As the saying goes, “Rome wasn’t built in a day”.
Give yourself permission to pause and reflect on your life.
Do you feel younger or older than your chronological age?
Be good to yourself. Replace your bad (eating) habits with good ones.
1. Portion Control. The key to healthy eating.
2. Have a healthy (and substantial) breakfast and lunch.
3. Have healthy afternoon snacks (so you won’t be starving at dinner).
4. Dinner should not be a heavy meal. (Again, Portion Control).
1.Power up your heart. This increases your metabolism and blood flow.
2.Strengthen your core
3.Tone your arms and upper body
1. Add a veggie and fruit to all your meals
2. Try a new herb or spice at every meal.
3. Switch to lactose free milk. Eat low-fat/low-sugar yogurt everyday
4. Be sure to eat a combo of protein and carbs.
1. Try to go to bed and wake up at about the same time everyday
2. Avoid caffeine after lunch.
3. Avoid alcohol at least 2 hours before turning in.
4. Turn off your computer, TV or cell phone at least an hour before you go to bed.
5. Dim your lights before bedtime.
Here are some healthy snacks:
1 Tablespoon raw walnuts with 1 Tablespoon dried raisins.
1 Tablespoon raw almonds
1 Apple with 1 Tablespoon peanut butter
1 small cup hummus with carrots or zucchini.
Not gaining weight is just as important as losing weight.
It’s still a victory. Don’t get discouraged.
Eat Less, Move More!
www.controlyourhealthdestiny.com Copyright © 2011.
All Rights Reserved